BUFFALO International Logistics is recruiting and invites applications for the vacancy: Warehouse Assistant.
BUFFALO International Logistics commenced operations in 2017 with the intention of becoming the biggest Logistic Services Provider and No.1 on-line retail channel provider from China to Africa.
The goal is to provide a one-stop service to clients in China and South Africa: Domestic set goods, Booking & declarations, international clearance, warehouses and dispatching.
Following the successes achieved, BUFFALO International Logistics opened BUFFALO Couriers in May 2021 with the intention of uplifting small to medium business owners and creating an intricate network of franchised courier services across South Africa and Africa.
BUFFALO Couriers are setting up warehouses and regional hubs to create a logistics system that will cover the whole of Africa.
- Grade 12
- Computer Literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- No criminal record
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work independently
- Must reside in the East Rand
- Assist with receiving, unloading, counting and stocking physical inventory in the warehouse
- Open boxes, crates and other containers
- Pack item according to specified packing guidelines
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, inventory space and work stations neat; sweep and vacuum
- Organise warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Picking and packing
IF YOU DONT HEAR FROM US IN 14 WORKING DAYS, CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.