VKB Internal Audit is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the SAICA Graduate Traineeships 2024.
Closing Date: 31 July 2023
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment.
We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
SAICA trainee program within the Internal Audit department where you will gain relevant experience and exposure in all the different subsidiaries of the VKB group in the Free State.
The successful candidate will be required to perform ad-hoc audits, routine audits and other Internal Audit functions within the VKB Group. Employment will commence January 2024.
- Completed B.Com Degree/ in the process of completing relevant B.Com Degree
- Completed/in the process of completing Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (CTA) will serve as a recommendation
- Working towards becoming a qualified CA(SA)
- Proficiency in MS Office with the ability to work on Excel
- Valid Driver’s license
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process documentation.
- Control identification.
- Business analysis.
- System Analysis.
- Make recommendations to management on improving controls.
- Performing accounting and cost accounting functions (capture transactions, reconcile accounts, tax calculations, drafting financial statements etc.).
- Data Analytic Auditing
- Rotation to different departments within VKB to obtain required competencies for SAICA.
- Regular travelling will be required.
- Problem definition and analysis
- Decision making
- Critical thinking
- Personal resilience
- Time Management
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.