VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is recruiting and invites applications for the following job vacancy: General Worker [x2 posts].
- Warden, Free State
- Mookgopong Rural, Limpopo
- Closing Date 12 June 2023 (Free State)
- Closing Date 07 June 2023 (Limpopo)
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo.
This organisation which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment.
We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional corporate environment in the countryside.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs general tasks in a workshop environment, requiring the briefest induction
- Grade 12 or NQF4 compulsory
- Code EB drivers licence compulsory
- Load and offload of stock
- Responsible to keep premises and building clean and excellent condition
- Stock control
- Client service
- Able to perform hard manual labour, including but not limited to moving of heavy equipment
- Constantly adding value to the function of the job
- Previous experience in a tractor workshop environment will be a definite advantage
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general tidiness
- Cleaning duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Assist customers/suppliers with loading and offloading of stock as required according to policies and procedures
- General housekeeping of premises and building
- Customer services
- Workshop related duties including but not limited to assisting the workshop mechanic with any tasks as required
- Service orientation
- Accurate, thorough and precise
- Excellent health
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.