Steinmuller South Africa is recruiting for BSc & BEng Mechanical Engineering graduates for the Engineer-in-Training Programme 2023.
Closing Date: 31 October 2023
Steinmuller are looking for high-potential, dependable and passionate young people for learner opportunities in the power generation industry.
ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING (EIT) OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATES: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- We will offer the above-selected students the opportunity to complete a two-years EIT programme in the Mechanical field.
Academic requirements to qualify:
- To be considered for our EIT programme in 2024, the student should be able to provide proof of successful completion of:
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- All academic results will be considered for shortlisting purposes.
Only if you meet the above requirements submit certified copies of the following documents with your application:
- Senior Certificate/N3 Certificate
- Most recent academic record
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.