Unitrans South Africa is hiring and invites suitably qualified persons to submit applications for the vacancy: Store Assistant.
Closing date: 10 June 2023
Location: Kloof, Gauteng, South Africa
Job Summary: To perform general stores assistant and administrative duties. In addition the stores assistant will also issues special tools and assist in the picking up of spares in the store – and ensure that the stores is kept clean and tidy at all time.
The stores assistant must be able to perform his/her generic duties relating to the company code of conduct, policies and procedures as well as perform duties requested from management.
- Grade 12
- Computer Literate
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must be computer literate
- Must have previous administrative experience
- Will be responsible for the cleanliness of the store
- Will issue special tools and assist in the picking of spares in the store
- Previous stores experience would be advantageous
- Be willing to work flexible hours
- Be able to work under pressure with little supervision.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.