South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd is hiring and invites applications for the vacancy: Business Development Representative x4 posts.
- East Coast
- Central Region
- Cape Region
The Business Development Representative will be responsible to work towards achieving growth in volumes sold, growth in market share and increased competitiveness through providing market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within clearly identified segments.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Achieve sales targets for assigned areas
- Manage and supervise Distributors of assigned sector (orders, payment, re-distribution
- Ensure IB products are available in reasonable stock (complete range) in the customers and retail outlets
- Ensure merchandising (visibility of the brands in terms of POS and Chillers) in the customers and retail outlets
- Ensure chillers are properly placed in the performing outlet and used exclusively for IBPLC products in the assigned sector
- Monitor the recommended price of our product at sales outlets
- Closely monitor actions of the competition
- 3 year degree qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales/marketing/FMCG environment Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers license
- Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office
- Local area knowledge is a requirement
- Excellent administration skills
- Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Highly Professional
South African Breweries Pty (ltd) is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB Pty (ltd) employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
How to Apply
Please click or tap on your preferred region to view more vacancy details and apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.