Schindler Lifts (South Africa) is recruiting and invites applications for the Lift Mechanic Apprenticeship Programme 2023.
Closing date: 12 June 2023
Locations: Gauteng/ Bloemfontein/ Cape Town/Durban/ Port Elizabeth
Tshwane South TVET College in partnership with the National Skill Fund and Schindler Lifts (SA) Pty Ltd, is hiring driven and enthusiastic apprentices for apprenticeship opportunities in Lift Mechanic.
- To attend in-service training aiming at 100% attendance
- To perform all duties assigned by Lift Maintenance Manager
- Assist in emergency situations.
- Report and rectify any unsafe situations.
- Adhere to all duties in the Logbook.
Schindler seeks people with:
- A Matric Certificate or Equivalent
- N2 or N4 Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
Knowledge and Skills
- Mechanical aptitude and an understanding of lifts and elevators
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical diagrams
- Basic computer skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
Attach your comprehensive CV, copies of all qualifications (including matric), Identity Document, or any other document you deem necessary.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified documents/copies on or before the day of the interviews.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
SUBMISSION OF CVs:
Applications should be hand delivered to the following locations.
85 Francis Baard
1 Rainbow Close,
1 The Boulevard
27 Brill Street
651 Cape Road
Direct all enquiries to Ms. L Lekganyane on 012 401 5101 / Ms. K Mmbasigidi on 012 401 5045
Closing Date: 12 June 2023. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.