Old Mutual South Africa is inviting applications for the External Actuarial Bursary Programme 2024.
Closing date: 31July 2023
Are you dedicated and self-driven? or perhaps you consider yourself a maths whiz and love a good challenge.
If you have the x-factor that sets you apart from the rest then take some time to apply for the Old Mutual Actuarial bursary. Once you complete your degree you would’ve gained invaluable work experience at Old Mutual. You are also guaranteed employment.
What’s in it for you?
- Full tuition, accommodation with meals, general and books allowance
- Travel allowance (where applicable) and incentives for good performance
- Academic and emotional support,
- Good networking opportunities and vacation work from second year
Who can apply
- If you are a South African citizen then you can apply for the bursary
- Students who received an A in Maths (not Maths literacy) and Bs for all your other subjects in matric
- Must study at either:
- North-West University
- University of Cape Town
- University of Stellenbosch
- University of Pretoria
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Free State
Why apply for the Old Mutual Actuarial bursary
You are given the chance to shape SA’s future with industry leaders.
You’ve got the job
- You are guaranteed employment after university.
- You get to do an in-house rotation programme exposing you to professionals across all areas.
- You will get one-on-one mentoring by an experienced qualified actuary.
What we offer post graduation
- Employment after university.
- Mentoring by an experienced, qualified actuary.
- In-house rotation programme exposing you to professional development across all areas.
Are you ready to actualise your potential?
Applications close on 31 July 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.