Toyota South Africa Motors Limited invites South African student to apply for Bursary Programme 2024 academic year.
Closing Date: 30 September 2023
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Accounting (Non-CA) degree (must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting)
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Business Science Analytics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
The Toyota South Africa Motors bursary fund aims to support students in their communities, by financing their tertiary studies.
The company invites talented recipient who proudly display commitment and excel academically.
Bursary recipients will receive financial support and workplace experience through vacation work and potential exposure to our flagship graduate programme.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for this bursary (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time, towards a qualification within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 65% for Mathematics in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 65% for English in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% at tertiary level
- You must have a combined household income of LESS than R750 000 per annum
- You must have leadership potential
How to apply
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record to date, including most recent results (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of grant or pension income if applicable)
Applications must be submitted online at the link button provided below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.