Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) is hiring and invites applications for the vacancy: Technical Clerk.
Closing Date: 08 June 2023
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in the Manufacturing Department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience as Technical Clerk on fixed term basis, which is based in Polokwane.
Please this a 3 months contract.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Maintenance Planner. To provide a secretarial and administrative support service to the Equipment services division so that supporting activities are coordinated, administered and processed efficiently and professionally.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Record keeping
• Reports and managed information
• Settlement of job cards and manage outstanding jobs
• Spares management
• Route planning
• Customer/supplier relations
• Self-managed development
• Petty cash management – where required
• Complete work in line with the SHEQ requirements
• Customer orientation
• Reading comprehension
• Internal locus of control (self-driven)
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all
• Ability to work under pressure, yet maintain high attention to detail
• Ability to operate independently, demonstrate initiative
• Good administrative and coordination skills
• Good excel skills
• Good reporting capabilities
Skills, Experience & Education
• Secretarial or admin diploma will be advantageous
• 3 years administrative and secretarial experience
• SAP Knowledge, SAP procurement will be an added advantage
• Computer Literacy (MS Office)
• Good Excel skills
• Office/admin systems and practices
• Organization/division understanding
• South African citizen with a valid South African ID.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.