South African National Parks (SANParks) is hiring and invites applications for the vacancy: PERSONAL ASSISTANT.
Closing date: 16 June 2023
Location: Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria.
SANParks currently offers this challenging career opportunity to an appropriately qualified and experienced person to provide professional secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Executive: Conservation Services Division.
- National Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Office Management, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant at a senior management level.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and business communication skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and must have a good understanding of office etiquette.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Time management and project management skills.
- Understanding the Conservation and/or Tourism Sectors will be an advantage.
- Effectively manage the Managing Executives dairy and related traveling.
- Provide sound and timeous administrative support.
- Ensure the divisions adherence to SANParks policies in areas of divisional responsibility.
- Effectively manage expenditure in the Managing Executives office.
- Manage the workflow within the Managing Executives office and in cooperation with other divisions.
- Ensure proper liaison with internal and external stakeholders pertinent to the Managing Executives office.
- Coordinate meetings, workshops and,events relating to the Managing Executives office.
- Ensure proper management of assets in the Managing Executives office.
- Ensure divisional compliance with records management system relating to the Managing Executives office.
- Compile reports, correspondence, business documents and minutes as required by the Managing Executives office.
The position is based at Groenkloof National Park, Pretoria.
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
E-mail: [email protected]
Applications that have not been responded to within 21 days should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Incomplete or irrelevant applications will not be considered.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.