Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
- Actuarial Science Students completing their Honors in 2023
- You will have completed at least 5 Actuarial Examinations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Individuals who are well balanced, innovative and progressive with strong problem-solving and technical skills are invited to apply for.
We are looking for highly motivated self-starters who are good at working independently but is also comfortable interacting with stakeholders when required.
You must be comfortable working with complex tasks under tight deadlines. You need to have an interest in learning new things and exploiting alternative ways of completing tasks.
We will assess your application using a wide range of criteria including those outlined in Old Mutual Insure’s Employment Equity and Disability Plans.
Your time is now to join Old Mutual.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.