Unilever South Africa is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the Information Technology Internships 2023/2024.
CLOSING DATE : 10 June 2023
- JOB TITLE : Information Technology Intern
- JOB LOCATION : Khanyisa Factory, Boksburg, Gauteng
- Matric with Core Mathematics & Physical Science
- Completed Relevant Diploma/ Degree in IT Support, Hardware and Software
- Requiring experiential training
- Candidates need to provide their Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Develop Network Topology for the Control systems network
- Document control system devices IP Address list
- Cyber Security templates update
- Use skills to improve Control System Network
- Setup Ethernet devices
- Digital Factory (DFOS). Create templates for packing lines in excel
- Create Tag structure for DFOS
- Configure Webpage for Digital Factory
- Develop Reports for Server Clients and Devices
- Create Maintenance Documentation
- Develop IT related training material
- Carry out digitization project work
- Assist artisans and technicians on Network and IT related issues
- Carry out MSSQL database Maintenance (i.e Backups, Fine Tuning,user maintenance ,Indexing etc)
- Perform OT Network Health Checks
- Perform OT Server and Desktop maintenance( backups, Anti-virus updates, windows patching, health checks)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s) for Control system devices on Ethernet.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Anti-Virus Software
- Execellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Azure
- Power BI
- Working Knowlege of Networks
- Any OPC UA Tag configurator
- IOT devices, Hubs
- Database programming and Maintenance
- CompTIA A+ (Advantageous)
- Configuration of Ethernet devices
- Acronis or any other cyber protect solutions
- VMWare ESXi or any other Cloud computing software Hyperviser
Proof of qualification certificates and ID copy should be attached to your CV. If you do not attach the supporting documentation stated in the advert by the closing date, please regard your application as disqualified.
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.