Tiger Brands invites unemployed graduates in South Africa to apply for the Human Resources Workplace Learnership 2023/2024.
- Closing date: 30 June 2023
- Location: Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. This internship will provide you with practical experience required to complete your qualification and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
- Collection and Analysis of SHE data
- Participation in Emergency Drills
- Contractor Safety Management
- Involvement in SHE Audits & Inspections
- SHE Trainings and Awareness Campaigns
- Involvement in Incident Investigations
- Reviewing SHE Procedures
- Reviewing Standard Operating Procedures
- Conducting Planned Job Observations (PJOs) in relation to SHE aspects
- Performing Audits and Inspections
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Favorable Bcom or BTech for this programme:
- HR Management
- Psychology OR Industrial/Organisational Psychology
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen of South Africa
- Should be based in Western Cape
- A relevant Bcom or Btech qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
At application, please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Work integrated learning requirement letter from institution.
Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.