The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites applications for the Fully-funded Art Scholarship 2024.
Closing date: 30 September 2023
The South African Reserve Bank is offering an annual Full Art Scholarship to a qualifying Fine Arts student for the 2024 academic year.
If you will be registered for one of the following qualifications in the 2024 academic year, you could qualify for the scholarship:
- Final year of a four-year undergraduate degree in Fine Arts
- Honours degree in Fine Arts (following a three-year undergraduate degree in Fine Arts)
- Master’s degree in Fine Arts
- One-year Advanced Diploma in Fine Arts (following a three-year undergraduate diploma in
Apply by Saturday, 30 September 2023. Submit the following documents in PDF format to http://careerwise.co.za/application/registrations/
- Completed application form
- Images of 6 to 8 artworks produced in 2022 and 2023
- Academic transcripts for 2022 and 2023
- Copy of identity document
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.