Applications are now ongoing for the Global Good Fund Fellowship for the 2024 class.
Closing Date: 30 June 2023
This fellowship is for social entrepreneurs who are working to create social impact within their communities and are ready to scale their leadership to further their enterprises.
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least two years old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- The applicant is committed full‐time to running their enterprise.
- Applicants should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the 2024 fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application.
- The applicant has to be in a position where they have primary decision-making power.
- The enterprise the candidate is leading can be a for-profit, non-profit, or hybrid
- The enterprise’s scope of work can be international, domestic or both
- The enterprise has developed an effective business model and is therefore well positioned (or is able to provide evidence that demonstrates a high level of potential) to scale in the long-term
- The enterprise is addressing issues in the following sectors: Financial Inclusion, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility, and Health. However, we will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas as related to their potential for social impact and systemic change
- Candidates should not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support;if they are applying for other fellowships within the same fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application
Please note: Any of the information collected on this form will be used internally and will not be shared with any individual outside of The Global Good Fund.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.