South32 is recruiting and invites unemployed youth to apply for the End-User Computing Learnership Programme 2023.
Closing date: 09 June 2023
South32 is offering a limited number of learnerships to deserving applicants who reside in the King Cetshwayo District.
If you are currently living in the King Cetshwayo District, and you would like to participate in an End-User Computing NQF Level 3 Learnership, this 12-month learnership could be just what you are looking for.
Suitable applicants are required to have the following:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Have completed Grade 12 or a tertiary education
- Preference will be given to designated groups.
Acceptance into the South32 Learnership is dependent on a successful interview and
The learnership continuity is dependent on the learner’s academic performance and conduct.
For any queries, please contact [email protected]
Applications close 09 June at 24h00. Late applications will not be considered.
If you haven’t received any correspondence by 22 June 2023, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Interested and qualifying candidates must forward their CV to [email protected] (online application only).
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.