Capitec Bank Ltd is hiring and invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the vacancy: Forex Processor.
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, ZA
Capitec Bank Ltd are on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
- To contribute towards an optimal client experience through processing inbound foreign transfers and performing payment related duties in a timely manner, in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Two years in an Exchange Control environment.
- 2+ years in an Exchange Control environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Financial payment processes and systems
- Working knowledge of the Exchange Control legislation and FinSurv reporting rules
- Customer care and service protocol
- Understanding of business services banking products.
- Working knowledge of Payment Systems (for example, SWIFTGUI, Bancs, CDS, TrustLink, AVAYA)
- Communications Skills
- Administration Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Attention to Detail
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
- To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
- Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below.
Capitec is committed to diversity, applications to this position will strictly be considered in support of our employment equity goals.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.