Seriti Coal is hiring and applications are invited for the vacant post of Time & Attendance Administrator.
Closing Date: 14 June 2023
Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga
The role is responsible for ensuring the effective administration and application of the Time and Attendance systems, processes and procedures.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the effective administration and maintenance of data regarding the Time and Attendance System (Skycom)
- Maintain the data on the Time and Attendance module on the HR Information management system (SAP/SAGE)
- Attend to Skycom software and hardware issues
- Provide first line support to all stakeholders
- Ensure that all Time and Attendance standards and procedures are met
- Present overtime and absence data to management
- Investigate and correct data mismatches in Skycom, SAP and the QMED
- Mentor, train, coach, communicate and explain information to all stakeholders
- Be available to do standby and be willing to work overtime
- National Diploma in Payroll or Human Resources (NQF Level 7)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Time and Attendance
- Sound knowledge and experience in working with the relevant time and attendance system (Skycom) and HR Information System (SAP/SAGE)
- Understanding of SAP and the interface between Skycom and SAP/SAGE
- Sound knowledge of applicable Seriti policies, procedures and standards
- Knowledge of relevant legislation including: Mine Health and Safety Act and the Labour Relations Act
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills and communication skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Skycom, SAP/SAGE), including report writing and presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license
- In possession or able to obtain a valid Certificate of Fitness
Please use the Google Chrome browser when applying to enable the attachment of documents.
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets. All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.
Closing date: 14 June 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.