Sibanye-Stillwater is hiring and has advertised vacancies for the position of Learner Miner: Blasting Certificate Programme (x3 posts).
Closing date: 15 June 2023
The vacancy advert is on the company’s careers portal.
- Location: Free State
- Reference: BTX AD0002615
- Type of employment: Temporary
- No of positions: Three (3)
Below is a copy of part of the advertisement for the opportunity.
Minimum Required Qualification:
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate Programme
- Achieve a Psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
- Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Highest Aggregate in Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, Psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification
- Learner Miner – Blasting Certificate Underground Hard Rock (NQF level 3)
- Learners acquiring this qualification will be equipped with the required competencies to supervise safe and efficient blasting and other associated mining activities in an underground environment.
You can register and apply for this opportunity on the Sibanye-Stillwater Recruitment and Selection Portal. You can access the portal via the link button below.
Closing date: 15 June 2023 South African Standard Time.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.