The City of Johannesburg is currently recruiting and invites applications for the vacant position: Officer: Scorecard/SDBIP.
Closing date: 13 June 2023
Development Branch: Management Support Unit
Designation: Officer: Scorecard/SDBIP
Remuneration: R24 119.71 pm (basic salary, excluding benefits)
Location: Metropolitan Centre, 158 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein
- Grade 12 plus a National Diploma (NQF level 6) in Business Studies/Administration Management/Public Administration;
- 1 – 3 years’ relevant experience.
Primary Function: Provide reliable and comprehensive integrated reporting and coordinate key performance and result indicators associated with the provision of performance monitoring and reporting in the department through the coordination and implementation of the business plan processes, performance management, monitoring, and evaluation mechanism with regards to all directorates in the department.
Key Performance Areas:
Develop and facilitate planning and performance coordination processes with the department;
Foster compliance of the department to related legislative functions in respect of Performance Management and compile reports required;
Consult and coordinate with coordinators regionally and within the Units to ensure relevant items are reflected in the agenda;
Maintain professionalism and work ethics in the execution of the responsibilities;
Responsible for ensuring adherence to deadlines in relation to the submission of reports.
- Communication and good interpersonal relationship skills;
- Strong analytical and report writing skills;
- Problem-solving and attention to detail skills;
- Numerical skills;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to understand broader business issues;
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Good command of English;
- Knowledge of City of Johannesburg policies and prescripts;
- Knowledge of Laws and Acts governing the Municipality.
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered. The City of Johannesburg applies the principles of employment equity as per National legislation and policy guidelines and will consider designated groups in line with these requirements.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups including those with disabilities. Appointments will be made in accordance with the approved Employment Equity Plan to promote its equitable representation in terms of race, gender and disability.
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below: https://share-eu1.hsforms.com/1Z_fXxHqyQ-a24Nl-CigSfQew554
ENQUIRIES ONLY: Contact Person: Nondumiso Ngobese Tel No: 011 407 6686
Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment/response is received within six (6) weeks of the closing date, they must accept that their application was unsuccessful.
By submitting your application for a position at the City of Johannesburg, you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of your application may be used for the purposes of the Recruitment and Selection and related process.
In terms of the Talent Acquisition Policy of the City of Johannesburg, you hereby consent to the following risk checks should your application be shortlisted:
- Credit Record,
- CV validation and
- Employment record verification,
- Criminal check, and
- Identity validation.
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, 13 JUNE 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.