Cape Lime Langvlei, a full subsidiary of Afrimat Ltd, has a vacancy for: Packer (Full Time Contract) X4 posts.
Closing date: 05 June 2023
Duties and responsibilities:
- Stacking of different products onto pallets
- An eye for quality – sorting of products
- Loading of products on customer vehicles
- Plastic rapping of delivery truck loads
- Adhere to all SHE rules and regulations that are applicable on site
- Assist with daily housekeeping at the work area and walkways
- Ensuring that SOP’s are adhered to
Minimum Qualifications / Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum Grade 12
- Functionally numerate
- Excellent work attendance and time keeping
- Excellent communicating skills
- Great ability to learn new tasks and building of relationships
- 1-year related work experience
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods; handle and manipulate objects on a repetitive basis
- Ability to see well and distinguish between back up alarms, voices and other normal sounds consistent with construction job sites
The candidates must be medically fit in terms of the Mine Health and Safety Act and the Company standards for medical fitness.
Afrimat is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices that sustains consistent delivery towards diversity and inclusion, effective performance and job engagement.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The Company reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 05 June 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.