Zimplats is recruiting recently qualified and highly motivated Graduates for a two (2) year structured Graduate Learnership Programme 2023 – 2025.
CLOSING DATE – 2nd June 2023
- REFERENCE NUMBER – NGE2305005
- LOCATION – Selous Metallurgical Complex and Ngezi Mines
- JOB TITLE – Graduate Learner
- JOB GRADING – C1
Zimbabwe Platinum Mines (Pvt) Limited (ZIMPLATS) is the largest platinum group metals producer in Zimbabwe. It owns and operates Ngezi Underground Mines, Ngezi Concentrator and the Selous Metallurgical Complex (SMC).
Zimplats is recruiting recently qualified and highly motivated Graduates for a two (2) year structured Graduate Learnership programme that blends professional development with practical experience.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Upper second-class degree classification or better from a recognised university
- Clean class 4 driver’s licence and previous record of industrial attachment would be an added advantage
- Aged 26 years or below
- Agile, self-driven,fast learner with a •can do• attitude
- Emotional & social intelligence, and outstanding interpersonal skills
LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME STRUCTURE:
- On-the-job guided technical/functional competency development
- Expert facilitated modules off-the-job for management and leadership development
- In-function focused coaching
- Off-line mentorship support
- Cross functional rotation for all encompassing business and operations appreciation
Written applications from persons meeting the above criteria together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications should be sent by 2 June 2023 to:
The Human Resources Executive
Zimbabwe Platinum Mines (Private) Limited
“Graduate Learner- Specify discipline”
REFERENCE NUMBER – NGE2305005
P.O. Box 61 SELOUS
OR : Email Us – [email protected]
Candidates must clearly specify position applied for and reference number.
Selection is based strictly on merit, any form of canvassing leads to automatic disqualification.
NB: Shortlisted candidates may be subjected to psychometric or other assessments – Zimplats reserves the right not to make an appointment.
If you do not hear from the Human Resources Department within 30 days after the closing date of applications, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.