The Presidency of South Africa is hiring and invites applications for the following job vacancies (x14 new job opportunities).
CLOSING DATE: 09 June 2023
Note that all shortlisted candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks, which may include social media profiles of the shortlisted candidates . Successful candidates will be subjected to reference checks.
Applicants must declare any pending criminal, disciplinary or any other allegations or investigations against them.
Should this be uncovered during / after the interview took place, the application will not be considered and in the unlikely event that the person has been appointed such appointment will be terminated.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a performance agreements with the Department. Candidates will be subjected to a security clearance up to the level of “Top Secret”.
Here are the available opportunities. View the full advert attached below for further jobs information.
- SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER: LOGISTICS – Directorate: Supply Chain Management
- SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER: ACQUISITIONS – Directorate: Supply Chain Management
- CHIEF NETWORK CONTROLLER: IT SECURITY – Directorate: Information Technology
- SENIOR STATE ACCOUNTANT (EXPENDITURE AND SYSTEMS CONTROL) – Directorate: Financial Administration
- SENIOR ADMNISTRATIVE OFFICER – Legal & Executive Services
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: LABOUR RELATIONS AND EMPLOYMENT EQUITY – Directorate: Human Resource Operations
- CATERING MANAGER – Household: Highstead
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: EVENTS MANAGEMENT – Directorate: Events Management
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELLNESS – Directorate: Employee Health and Wellness and Gender Mainstreaming
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: IT SERVICE DESK – Directorate: Information Technology
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR: IT INFRASTRUCTURE – Directorate: Information Technology
- OFFICE MANAGER – Branch: Office of the DDG: Corporate Management
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR: INFORMATION SECURITY – Directorate: Information Security
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR: INTERNAL SECURITY – Directorate: Internal Security
APPLICATIONS: Please forward your application quoting the reference number to: The Presidency, Private Bag x1000, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand deliver at Government Avenue, Union Buildings, Pretoria or by email
FOR ATTENTION : Ms Kefilwe Maubane
NOTE/ Instruction: Applications must include only TWO (2) documents. A completed and signed new Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the Department of Public Service and Administration (DPSA) website link: https://www.dpsa.gov.za/newsroom/psvc/ and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Certified copies of Identity Document, Grade 12 Certificate and the highest required qualifications as well as a driver’s licence where necessary, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to Human Resources on or before the day of the interview date.
Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified. Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Failure to fully complete, initial and sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from Human Resources and such qualification(s) and other related document(s) will be in line with the requirements of the advert.
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned instruction/ requirements, as well as applications received late will not be considered.
The Department does not accept applications via email or fax.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.