EnviroServ Waste Management invites applications for the 2023 Internship Opportunities for unemployed South Africans.
Closing date: 09 June 2023
EnviroServ Waste Management (Pty) Ltd is offering limited Internship Opportunities for highly-motivated, analytical, and goal orientated people.
To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following criteria: Hold a degree or diploma in one of the following disciplines:
- Finance/ Auditing/ Cost and Management Accounting,
- Supply Chain Management/ Procurement,
- Human Resources,
- Analytical Chemistry,
- Transport and Logistics,
- Operations Management,
- Business Administration,
- Environmental Science/Management, or
- Information Technology.
The applicant must:
- Be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Not currently studying.
The duration is 12 months and a monthly stipend will be paid.
To apply, please send your CV, ID, matric certificate, qualifications, and transcripts to [email protected]. This is the only email address to be used for submitting these documents.
CLOSING DATE: 9 JUNE 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.