South African National Parks (SANParks) is recruiting and invites applications for the vacancies:
📌General Workers x36 posts.
Closing Date: 07 June 2023
- 2 x Orpen,
- 5 x Skukuza Camp,
- 3x Skukuza Day Visitors Area,
- 1 x Kruger Gate,
- 8 x Satara, 8 x Berg en Dal,
- 3 x Lower Sabie,
- 1 x Pretoriuskop,
- 1 x Numbi Gate,
- 3 Crocodile Bridge,
- 2 x Biyamiti)
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK- MARULA REGION
FIXED TERM CONTRACT (School Holidays)
15 JUNE TO 19 JULY 2023
22 SEPTEMBER TO 10 OCTOBER 2023
12 DECEMBER 2023 TO 18 JANUARY 2024
Applications are invited for suitable qualifying candidates for General worker positions in Marula Region of the Kruger National Park base at Orpen, Skukuza Camp and Day Visitors Area, Kruger Gate, Satara, Berg en Dal, Lower Sabie, Pretoriuskop, Numbi Gate, Crocodile Bridge and Biyamiti Bush Camp
Key Performance Areas
- Performing semi-skilled tasks that will include cleaning in the camp and gates.
- Perform cleaning duties including ablution facilities and surrounding areas.
- Keep equipment clean and in good working condition
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor / Management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities that are required for the job:
- Grade 12
- Physically good health
- The incumbent must have knowledge of health and safety in the workplace
- Ability to listen and objectively understand verbally conveyed message)
- Knowledge of working in the national park
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare
NB: Appointment will be made in line with the Employment Equity Plan.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms Mkateko Mokoena
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4261
Or hand deliver to the Human Capital Management Offices in Skukuza or to the nearest KNP Gate
Applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
SANParks is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Applications not responded to within 14 days of closing date must be considered to be
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.