Department of Employment is recruiting South Africans for jobs in Ireland (x75 posts) | APPLY NOW
The South African Department of Employment and Labour is recruiting qualified South Africans for work in Ireland, and applications are invited.
Closing date: 03 June 2023
in collaboration with the Irish Government: Department of Social Protection, have embarked on the recruitment of highly qualified South Africans to work in the construction sector in Ireland.
The Department of Employment and Labour has developed a draft National Labour Migration Policy (NLMP).
The policymakers seek to implement suitable overseas recruitment, facilitation and placement of South African work-seekers and their protection throughout the migration journey and integration into the labour market upon their return.
Who can apply?
- South African Citizens
- No criminal records
- There will be pre-departure training for the suitable candidates
- Your qualification must match the minimum requirement of the role you are applying for
- Critical Skills Work Permit (2 years)
- General Employment permit (1 year)
Available job vacancies (75 posts)
The image below shows the available job opportunities as well as the respective minimum requirements and number of open vacancies.
Submit certified copies of certificates and qualifications to: [email protected]
Apply online at https://essa.labour.gov.za/EssaOnline/WebBeans
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!