South African National Parks (SANParks) is hiring and invites applications for the vacancy: Assistant Gate Officials x2 posts.
Location: Phalaborwa Gate and Giriyondo Gate, Kruger National Park
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above-mentioned positions vacant in the Kruger National Park.
The successful candidate for Phalaborwa Gate will be expected to stay in the Park and receive a housing allowance.
Key Performance Areas
The successful candidates’ responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Financial control and all income and expenses at the gate
- Marketing and revenue generation
- Ensure all facilities are in a good state of repair
- Control of guest flow traffic in the Park
- Ensure daily front office administration and management at the gate, and
- Ensure that the gate staff render efficient and effective customer service.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and / or abilities that are required for the job.
- Diploma in Tourism or Hospitality Management
- One year relevant experience
- Well conversant in English
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of Room Seeker Reservation software and the Kruger National Park will be an added advantage
- Bookkeeping skills
- Basic Security Background
- Code 08 Driver’s License
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should forward their CVs as well as certified copies of relevant certificates to:
Human Capital Management
Att: Mr. Frank Mkhabela
Private Bag X402
Tel: 013 735 4344
Email: [email protected]
Applicants with foreign qualifications to submit verification by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
SANParks is an equal opportunity employer. Applications not responded to within 14 days after the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
Closing date: 26 May 2023.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.