Mukuru South Africa is recruiting a CSI intern
A new and exciting opportunity exists for a CSI Intern to join the Mukuru South Africa awesome team in Cape Town.
The main purpose of this role is to provide necessary support to the CSI Manager.
The CSI Intern will be responsible for supporting the Corporate Social Investment Manager in delivering projects to meet business objectives.
This offers the opportunity for practical environment learning and to further professional development. Most tasks and responsibilities will require dedicated contributions as part of a team, and individual initiative will be encouraged.
The CSI internship will include project work through research and analysis, supporting corporate social investment initiatives, liaison and presentations to internal and external stakeholders and arranging meetings and briefings.
This 6-month contract internship, based in Cape Town will be filled with exciting learning and experience of Mukuru as a rapidly growing Fintech organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities (Include but is not limited to):
- Assist with all CSI projects: Plan, organise and coordinate, provide status updates, and participate in CSI initiatives
- Work with organisations, suppliers, and other parties in coordinating projects
- Support ongoing CSI initiatives, both internal and external
Mukuru Cares (Employee Engagement)
- Attend weekly status meeting
- Assist with roll out of employee engagement initiatives
- Ensure Mukuru Cares is up to date
- Assist with content for mailers or any other communications
- Encourage employee participation in Mukuru Cares
- Research CSI policies, strategies, and trends
- Research potential future CSI projects
- Assist digital team with creating CSI content for all social media platforms
- Assist with magazine content
• Degree/ National Diploma in Marketing (essential)
• Honours in Marketing (desirable)
• No prior experience is required
• Good Communication Skills
• Creativity and Problem-Solving Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Interpersonal Skills
• Good Writing Skills
• Data Analysis
I am sure you are reading this job description and meet majority of the criteria BUT you may also still not be 100% comfortable in applying. We believe that there is a place for everyone under the Mukuru sun and we want YOU to contribute to our diverse tapestry of talent.
So come on, take a leap of faith, and send your application if you meet majority of our requirements. Remember to include a snippet of how you will bring value and help us build a future of success that will help us determine where and how you may best be suited” Maybe you are just the future Mukurian we need!!
Should you be appointed in a remote/work from home role at Mukuru, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at your home location, in order to deliver your best in terms of performance, productivity and service to our customers.
If you do not receive any response after two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
NB: ALL STAFF APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE WITH DUE CONSIDERATION OF THE COMPANY’S EE TARGET
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!