Registered Government Auditors Trainee Vacancies in all South Africa provinces (x20 posts)
Are you an NQF 8 Accounting/Auditing graduate looking to advance your career and start your Auditing article journey?
Closing Date: 09 June 2023
The Southern African Institute of Government Auditors (SAIGA) in partnership with approved training hosts has an exciting opportunity to host twenty (20) young graduates across ALL 9 Provinces: Eastern Cape, Gauteng, North West, Limpopo, Free State, KwaZuluNatal, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape and Western Cape.
Candidates will have the opportunity to do SAIGA articles at SAIGA affiliated Audit and Accounting firms over a period of 3 year which will grant them the opportunity to obtain our esteemed Registered Government Auditors (RGA) professional designation.
Southern African Institute of Government Auditors (SAIGA) is a Professional body that that professionalise Auditing and Accounting in the public sector. Since its inception on 27 July 1988, the role and functions of SAIGA has been to serve the public sector by advancing public accountability and auditing in its widest sense.
The Institution represents a unique brand of professionals, the Registered Government Auditor (RGA), in the public sector and in academia.
SAIGA supports the RGA professionals through Continuous Professional Development programmes in accounting and auditing as well as numerous other programmes aimed at developing and advancing competent public sector auditing and accounting professionals.
- NQF 8 BCom Hons degree, Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting Sciences, Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Accounting Sciences, and any equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good verbal communication skills
Please including the following in your applications:
- Detailed CV
- Certified ID Copy (Not older than 6 months)
- Driver’s license (if applicable)
- Certified Academic results (Not older than 6 months)
- Certified Copies of qualification (Not older than 6 months)
- Indicate your preferred province of placement.
Applications must be e-mailed to [email protected] on or before 09 June 2023. and should be addressed with your CV and a cover letter.
Should you not receive feedback by 23 June 2023, consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!