Toyota South Africa: IT Graduate Trainee Programme 2024 (Graduates of Final Year Students)
Toyota South Africa invites recent graduates or final year students to apply for the 2024 Graduate Trainee Programme: Information Technology
- Posting Date: 15-May-2023
- Req ID: 2017
- Job Family: Information Technology
- Department: MP & TALENT MGT (60000032)
- Building Address: Prospecton, Durban
- Province: KwaZulu-Natal
- Type of Hire: Contract
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Toyota invites graduates to move their career to the next level through an exciting development opportunity aimed at producing future leaders. For the past 2 decades Toyota has been a market leader in the Automotive industry.
Our organisation is based in Durban and Johannesburg and offers the opportunity of a structured career progression programme in various sectors including Engineering, Finance, IT, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Commerce and Human Resources.
With its emergence as a diversified, international corporate leader, Toyota has an established set of values, beliefs, principles and business methods that act as the lifehood of the company; we call them The Toyota Way.
Two main pillars support The Toyota Way: Respect for People and Continuous Improvement. These two pillars are the Foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives, to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
- Immersive Training programme
- Access to a variety of benefits such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation allowances, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee well-being and health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification.
- Qualifications: Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Agile thinkers who are committed to self-development.
- Passionate outcomes-based employees who strive for change and improvement.
- Leaders in their own right, who will become part of our future leadership.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MY APPLICATION?
- Should you be successful, our recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments.
- Panel Virtual Interview
- Technical Presentation
- Psychometric Assessments
- The 2 year development programme starts on the 1st of February 2024
All employment will be done in line with relevant legislation and company policies.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!