BAT South Africa: Procurement Internships 2023
BAT South Africa invites driven and ambitious recent graduates to apply for the Procurement Internships 2023.
- SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
- FUNCTION: Operations
- SALARY RANGE: competitive salary package
- LOCATION: Cape Town, South Africa
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
We are glad to introduce XCELERATE, our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization.
The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year.
Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you would receive mentoring with your assignment manager on your performance through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated from university, have with a zeal for learning, be driven and ambitious.
- We are looking for someone with an analytical approach, complimented by excellent organizational and planning skills.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organisation that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send us your application!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
BATSA is an equal opportunity employer who believes in the power of a truly diverse workforce.
Preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups as we aim towards achievement of our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging strategy and Employment Equity plan.
Be vigilant – BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job.
For information regarding our privacy practices and how we handle your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!