Alfeco Bursary Awards Programme 2024 is now opened, and interested applicants may now request application forms.
Our business continuity strategy is underpinned by our indispensable Skills Development initiatives that aim to maintain the development of critical and portable skills on the metal sector while uplifting youth within the communities we operate in.
We achieve this by supporting merSETA, the South African National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and the Skills Development Act to uplift the youth through various development campaigns to equip them for the workplace.
Our Bursary opportunities are aimed to assist candidates enrolled in:
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Droughting & Technic al Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Human Resources Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Workplace Safety Management
- Structural Engineering
How to Apply
Should you be interested in any of the programmes please email: [email protected] to request an application form 👩🎓 🎓 👨🎓 🙂.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.