Sappi is recruiting: Production Trainee [x32 posts]
Sappi Saiccor is opening its doors for 32 new Production Trainees and invites applications from recently qualified diploma graduates.
- Closing date: 02 June 2023
- Location: Saiccor Mill, Umkomaas, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
If you have a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper, NCV4 Pulp and Paper or National Diploma in Chemical Engineering, you may qualify for this great one year paid learnership. To apply, go to our Early Career Portal.
Sappi offers a one-year internship opportunity for recently qualified graduates.
We provide real, meaningful assignments under supervision of competent and passionate mentors who assist our candidates to integrate into the world of work while honing their technical abilities.
The main responsibilities of the job:
– Perform operations in various plants.
– Complete work according to standard operating procedures.
– Operate auxiliary systems according to standard operation procedures.
– Complete on the job training to get exposure in production process.
– Assist in operational duties within the plant in order to gain experience.
– Apply all safety, health and environment policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must have:
• National Diploma Pulp and Paper; or
• NCV Level 4 Pulp and Paper; or
• National Diploma Chemical Engineering
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be asked to complete a skills test. Final shortlisting will be based on the skills test results.
The position is only available until: 02 June, 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!