National Gambling Board: Legal Services Internships 2023
The National Gambling Board (NGB) is recruiting and invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Legal Services Internships 2023.
- Closing date: 02 June 2023
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng
- Monthly Stipend: R12 000 per month
LEGAL SERVICES REFERENCE NUMBER: NGB/Int 002-2023
Requirement: A Bachelor’s Degree in Law/LLB.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates and those living with disabilities. Those who previously participated in any Internship Programme, either in public or private sector will not be eligible or considered.
The appointee will be required to enter a twelve (12) months contract with the NGB (nonrenewable).
To apply for these positions, interested applicants are required to complete the NGB Employment Application Form indicating their relevant field of study and attach the following mandatory documents, i.e.
- comprehensive CV,
- academic transcripts/records,
- copies of qualifications or
- Letter of completion from the Institution and
- Identity document.
Completed applications must be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] or hand-delivered to the NGB Offices at 420 Witch Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Block C, Eco Park, Centurion.
Failure to submit all the requested documents can result in the application not being considered. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to Personnel Suitability checks and security clearance.
It is the responsibility of candidates with foreign qualifications to have them verified by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Feedback will be provided to shortlisted candidates only, who will be interviewed on a date and time specified by the NGB.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!