Mossel Bay Municipality invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Human Resources Internship Programme 2023.
- Closing date: 02 June 2023
- Location: Mossel Bay, Western Cape Province
Mossel Bay Municipality is offering opportunities to unemployed South African graduates from Higher Education institutions who have completed a three- (3) year Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources Management or related field and who are seeking work experience related to the field of study completed.
(Relevant proof / documentation must accompany application. No late submissions will be accepted)
- National Diploma or Degree (minimum NQF Level 6 Qualification) in Human Resources
Management or related field (must be in possession of completed qualification at
date of application)
- Must be in possession of a valid Code B driver’s license (manual vehicle)
- Fluent in at least two (2) of the three (3) official languages of the Western Cape
- Computer literate (MS Office applications)
- Applicants must have met the academic requirements for the advertised field of
study/discipline and should not previously have been employed as an Intern in the Public
- Must be willing to work overtime
DURATION: Contractual appointment: Twelve (12) months with the option to extend the period for a further twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) months, up to a maximum of three (3) years in total.
STIPEND: R7 900.47 per month
CLOSING DATE: 02 JUNE 2023
(No applications received after 13h00 will be accepted)
- Shortlisted candidates may be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and/or practical test, including a driving skills test.
- Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant.
Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500.
Alternatively, electronic applications accompanied by the official application form and a comprehensive CV may be e-mailed to [email protected]. These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
Original certified copies of proof of qualifications and other required documentation must accompany the CV and application form.
Shortlisted candidates who applied electronically must provide the original certified copies of qualifications and other required documentation on or before the date of the practical test.
For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status on the application form. Further details are obtainable from Ms N De Wet or Ms F Mpondo at telephone number (044) – 6065000.
If applicants are not contacted within 40 days of the closing date, it can be accepted that they were not successful.
The Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to comply to the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.