Bell Equipment: Software Development Graduate-in-Training Programme 2023
Bell Equipment is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the Full Stack Software Development Graduate-in-Training Programme 2023.
- Closing: 26 May 2023
- Location: Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance.
4x Graduate In Training Programme -Full Stack Software Developer: 24 Months Graduate In Training Programme
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
This 24-month opportunity is open to candidates who have graduated, in 2019/2020/2021/2022.
- Achieve business and technical objectives by developing mobile and web applications/solutions, including design, implementation, testing, and support.
- Integration and support between new and legacy systems via API/Legacy methods is critical.
- Develop and execute unit tests and functional test coverage for assigned coding and
- Adhere to defined processes and procedures to ensure the quality of the technical solution.
- Prepare for and participate in code reviews as requested.
- Thoroughly document code and system changes. (GITLab)
- Participate as a technical member of a development team
- Data migration from legacy system to MYSQL / MSSQL databases.
- Assisting & implementation of MYSQL / MSSQL database system configuration.
- Assist with the definition and implementation of best practice database design and architecture
- Implement Data transfers utilising ODBC protocols and interfaces.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of new HTML developments and mobile application development.
- Strong business acumen, ability to quickly pick up the content and business knowledge required, supporting the business through the requirements gathering, design and testing phases
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills. Able to communicate effectively
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology (Computer Science) or equivalent qualification.
- Please attach academic transcript, CV and ID, to be considered for the position
- Demonstrated strong software process discipline including best-practice design, development, testing, and build/deploy disciplines.
- Possess good awareness of latest technology & development principals.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Understanding of Cross-browser/ functional / performance issues.
- Ability to adapt and work on varying assignments and multiple projects.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!