Airlink: On-the-Job Training Apprenticeship Programme 2023 – 2026
Airlink is recruiting and invites unemployed youth to submit applications for the On the Job Training Apprenticeship Programme 2023 – 2026.
Closing date: 26 May 2023
Location: Johannesburg and Cape Town
Airlink, a leading aviation company and a key player in connecting and servicing the Southern African region, invites applications for the role of On the Job Training Apprentices.
Airlink maintains a fleet of modern turbine-powered aircraft and is seeking a candidate to assist in their maintenance across all disciplines as part of our On Job Training (OJT) programme.
This role is designed to enhance your practical skills and knowledge in the aviation industry. This position involves completing the first year of Basic Training at an approved facility in the chosen trade.
- Prior experience in the AMO / Engineering environment, with hands-on maintenance experience on live aircraft.
- Completion of 35 weeks of theoretical training at a reputable academy in either the mechanical, avionic, or another applicable trade with a minimum pass mark of 75%.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate or equivalent qualification with pure Mathematics and a Science subject result of 65% or greater.
Airlink is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We believe in our people and continue to invest in their professional development. Join us and be part of a team dedicated to excellence in aviation.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!