Sibanye-Stillwater is recruiting Experiential Trainees (Survey)
Sibanye-Stillwater is recruiting and has advertised vacancies for the position of Experiential Trainee: Survey (x5 posts).
The vacancy advert is on the company’s careers portal.
- Closing date: 02 June 2023
- Reference: KLF AD0002427
- Type of employment: Temporary (Learners)
- No of positions: 5
Below is a copy of part of the advertisement for the vacancies.
Minimum Required Qualification:
- Grade 12 / NQF 4 qualifications with Mathematics
- COM Survey Draughting Certificate or Certificate in Computer-Aided Draughting (or similar) or certificate in Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 2-year fixed-term employment contract to obtain draughting experience in the Survey Department (Draughting).
You can register and apply for this opportunity on the Sibanye-Stillwater Recruitment and Selection Portal. You can access the porta via the link button below.
Closing date: 02 June 2023 South African Standard Time.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!