Community Health Work Assistant vacancies at Limpopo Department of Health (x457 posts)
The Limpopo Department of Health is hiring and invites applications for the vacancy: COMMUNITY HEALTH WORK ASSISTANT x457 POSITIONS.
- Closing date: 26 May 2023
- Salary: R3 500.00
- A minimum of Grade 12 (Matric)
- An undergraduate qualification at NQF level 6 recognized by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) will be an added advantage.
- Working experience as Data Capturer for all programmes rendered in the clinic including capturing community health worker program, patients records and administration in Health Facilities.
B) Knowledge and Skills
- Web District Health Information System, Tier.Net Health Patient Registration System.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, but with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Patient records management including weekly line list printing and capturing come backs to care.
- Ability to speak, read and write English and any other local language.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- On time Data capturing verification and sending reports timeously to the relevant level.
- Organizing and managing all records and documents in prescribed formats soft copies and files.
- Retrieving necessary appropriate records (Treatment defaulters at PHC) and reports from the records room.
- Coordinating and collaborating with all the sections including delegated community health workers supervisors in managing records.
- Maintaining databases (including CHW’s, CCGs at PHC) appropriate to the various records, reports and documents.
Performing general office assistant work such as:
- Scheduling of appointments and preparations for meetings
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Data capturing and preparation of all databases and monthly reporting.
- Preparing schedules for applicants
- Preparing submissions to various offices and follow-up.
ENQUIRIES: General enquiries about the advertised posts should be directed to Ms Sebola MF at 015 293 6002, Ms Mampshika SM at 015 293 6114 and Ms Mompei MM at 015 293 6126 during office hours
Applicants are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for EPWP work opportunities up to 31 March 2024.
Applications should be submitted on the New Z83 obtainable from any government institutions and must be accompanied by copies of required qualifications, Identity document and comprehensive CV.
To apply, click the link provided for each centre in the FULL ADVERT DOCUMENT attched below and follow the instructions.
The new Z83 form must be fully completed and signed by the applicant. The following must be considered in relation to the completion of the Z83 by applicants: All the fields in Part A, Part C and Part D must be completed. In Part B, all fields should be completed in full except the following: South African applicants need not provide passport numbers.
If an applicant responded “No” to the question “Are you conducting business with the State or are you a Director of a Public or Private company conducting business with the State? If yes (provide detail” then it is acceptable for an applicant to indicate not applicable or leave blank to the question, “In the event that you are employed in the Public Service, will you immediately relinquish such business interest?”.
Applicants may leave the following question blank if they are not in possession of such: “If your profession or occupation requires official registration, provide date and particulars of registration”.
Noting there is limited space provided for Part E,F & G, applicants often indicate “refer to Curriculum Vitae (CV) or see attached”, this is acceptable as long as the CV has been attached and provides the required information.
If the information is not provided in the CV, the applicant may be disqualified. It must be noted that a CV is an extension of the application of employment Z83, and applicants are accountable for the information that is provided therein.
The questions related to conditions that prevent re-appointment under Part F must be answered.
Successful candidates will be expected to work eight (8) hours per day.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an interview, at which time, certified copies of all relevant qualifications and copy of ID must be submitted.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Applicants responding to this circular should quote circular number and position number as reference on the Z83 application form. The Department reserves the right not to fill any advertised positions.
The closing date for applications is 26 May 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!