Mediclinic and ER24 are inviting learners to apply for the External Bursary Programme for 2024 with a limited number of bursary opportunities available.
Closing date: 31 July 2023
Recruiter name: Ronell Morrick
Reference number: 38512
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE OPPORTUNITY
Mediclinic and ER24 recognise the need for qualified healthcare professionals within the context of a global shortage of skills.
The organisation is thus granting a limited number of bursary opportunities towards course fees for persons enrolling / enrolled in the following areas of study:
- Emergency medical care
- Clinical Technology
- Candidate must supply Grade 11 / 12 results for consideration for 1st year study (Must be in line for entrance to a Bachelors programme)
- Candidate must supply programme results to date for consideration for later years of study
- Candidate must provide proof of acceptance / registration for the programme at a registered institution offering the programme
- Employment Equity candidates will be given preference
- Financial status of the parents / applicant will be given consideration
All applicants will be considered, with the understanding that preference will be given in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of Mediclinic Southern Africa, as well as internal applicants/employees that meet the minimum requirements.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.