Data Capturer (x11 posts) at EC Department of Social Development | APPLY WITH MATRIC, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The Eastern Cape Department of Social Development is inviting applications or the vacancy: DATA CAPTURER (X11 POSTS).
CLOSING DATE : 02 June 2023
The vacancies are as outlined in the latest DPSA Circular 17 of 2023, published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Public Service departments.
SALARY : R202 233 per annum (Level 05)
- (Ref No: DSD 133/05/2023) Amathole: District Office (X4 Posts)
- (Ref No: DSD 134/05/2023) Joe Gqabi: District Office (X4 Posts)
- (Ref No: DSD 135/05/2023) Senqu LSO
- (Ref No: DSD 136/05/2023) OR Tambo: KSD LSO
- (Ref No: DSD 137/05/2023) Qumbu LSO
- (Ref No: DSD 138/05/2023) Libode LSO
REQUIREMENTS : National Senior Certificate / Equivalent qualification. Computer literacy. No experience required.
Competencies: Communication skills (verbal and written), Interpersonal relations. Basic knowledge of Supply Chain duties, Practices as well as ability to capture data and collecting statistics.
Basic knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service. Basic knowledge of work procedures in terms of the working environment.
DUTIES : Capturing data from various sources, such as physical devices, software applications, and databases. They may also need to create and maintain data records, perform data analysis, and report results.
Ensure that all data is entered correctly and accurately, in a timely manner, and identify and correct any errors in the data. Other duties may include generating spreadsheets, validating and reviewing data, and organizing information.
Responsible for entering and storing data according to their employer’s requirements and checking the accuracy of the information they are entering by cross-verifying it.
- Alfred Nzo Enquiries may be directed to Mr S Shweni Tel No: 039 254 0900
- Joe Gqabi Enquiries may be directed to Ms N. Duba Tel No: 051 633-1616
- OR Tambo Ms P Tsuputse Tel No: 051 633-1609.
- NMM Enquiries may be directed to Ms L. Thompson Tel No: 041 406-5750
- OR Tambo Enquiries may be directed to Mrs Z Dlanjwa Tel No: 047 531 2504
- e-Recruitment Technical Support: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS : Applications must be submitted using e-Recruitment system which is available on www.ecprov.gov.za or https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za. The system closes at 23:59 on the closing date.
To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue to: [email protected].
Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:00-16:30 Mon-Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
APPLICATIONS: Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment form must be fully completed, initialled and signed by the applicant (Part F must be answered and declaration must be completely signed).
Failure to fully complete, initial and sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from Human Resources and such qualification(s) and other related document(s) will be in line with the requirements of the advert.
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned instruction/ requirements, as well as applications received late will not be considered.
The Department does not accept applications via email or fax.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!