Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa: Business Administration Learnership 2023
Applications are still ongoing for the Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) Business Administration Learnerships 2023 for unemployed South African youth.
- Closing date: 24 May 2023
- Reference Number: CCB230517-3
- Location: Lakeside (in P.E) Perseverance( in P.E) & East London, South Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. We are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership, which are based Nationwide.
The successful candidate will report directly to the HR Coordinator.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
Learners will complete the National Certificate: Marketing, NQF Level 4 Learnership.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete NQF level 3 Business Administration Learnership Programme.
- Provide administrative support throughout the year, during peak business periods and when teams are on leave.
- The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
Skills, Experience & Education
A Grade 12 qualification is essential · Proficiency in English and any other South African language · Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation ·
South African citizens · Employment Equity Candidate · Must be unemployed · Aged between 18 and 35 · Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months learnership program · Self-motivated · Organized · Results Driven · Attention to detail · Good verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a flexible working environment · Ability to work in a pressurized working environment · No criminal record or a negative credit record · Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply in writing to both individuals below:
Only equity disabled candidates will be considered for this position. Candidates:
– Must have a minimum of Matric with Maths/ Maths Literacy and English (pass rate of at least 40%) to be considered
– Must be unemployed -Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership (NQF Level 3 Business Administration) at another company or organisation
– Must be South African citizens -Must be between 18 and 34 years of age
– Must be able to provide a letter from their doctor detailing the nature of the disability
– Must be willing to complete the full 12 month programme and attend classes
– Must not be enrolled in formal studies
– Must not have a negative criminal or credit record
– Must be based in or near to the above mentioned location or be willing to travel to said location Stipend will be offered in line with SETA requirements.
Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
Apply by: 24 May 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!