Tiger Brands: Workplace Experience Internships (Customer & Sales) 2023
Tiger Brands invites Diploma or Degree students in South Africa to apply for the Workplace Experience Internship: Customer & Sales 2023.
- Closing date: 22 May 2023
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
This is an opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands.
This graduate programme will provide you with practical experience and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Favourable BCom or BTech for this programme:
- Business Management
- Business Administration
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen of South Africa
- Should be based in Western Cape
- A relevant Bcom or Btech qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
At application, please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Work integrated learning requirement letter from institution.
Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!