Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality is hiring and invites applications for the vacancy: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS X2: ACQUISITIONS: PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
Grade : TASK GRADE 06: R 163 780.72 ? R 212 601.54
Total Package: Total Package: R 335 191.00 per annum subject to certain conditions
- Grade 12 and relevant post matric qualification, preferably a certificate /Diploma or equivalent in Property Management/Built environment or related
- Computer literate
- Valid code B/EB driver’s license
- Two (2) years relevant experience
Key Performance Areas
- Receives and scrutinizes incoming correspondence or proposals from landowners
- Liaises with internal Departments to establish a need for the land offered and obtain market value for the land offered to the Municipality
- Assists in preparing and submitting reports to the Spatial Planning and Development Portfolio Committee
- Ensures that Council’s resolutions are implemented timeously
- Maintains a schedule of available land for acquisition
- Shows an understanding of the issues at hand and how best to communicate the information
- Ensures proper records of financial affairs and transactions
- Ensures that all written and spoken communication is concise and well structured
- Communicates information in an appropriate style related to the situation
Please find application address and guideline in the full advert, which we have attached below. Click or tap on the VIEW ADVERT & APPLY button below to view the full advert.
Enquiries regarding the above posts can be made to Mr Z.R. Shweni on 043 705 2706 or Ms M. Naidoo on 043 705 2750
Kindly open PDF file to view details of advert.
Closing Date: 26 May 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.