Anglo American Platinum: Geotechnical Engineering Bursary Programme 2023
Anglo American Platinum is inviting applications for the 2023 Geotechnical Engineering Bursary Programme.
- Closing Date: 15 June, 2023
- Reference ID: REF43710Y
- Experience / Work Type: Entry Level / Bursars
Anglo American bursary and scholarship schemes give young professionals an entry point into the company, the mining industry and the job market. Application can only be made online.
If you are a Grade 12 learner or recently completed grade 12 when you apply, and you receive one of our bursaries, you will get the opportunity to thoroughly investigate and confirm your career choice by working with professional practitioners for a year before you start with your tertiary studies.
Our Bursaries includes tuition fees, a private accommodation allowance or accommodation costs (a university residence with a self-catering allowance or a university residence including meals), a computer/laptop allowance, personal allowance, textbook allowance, and our company medical aid scheme is available to you as a scholarship or bursary recipient.
You may remain on your parent or guardian’s medical aid, but you must submit proof of this.
Qualifications: Partly qualified
What we need:
- A 3rd year – registered as a 2nd year currently, must have passed all modules that they have registered for in 2023.
- A 4th year – registered as a 3rd year currently, must have passed all modules that they have registered for in 2023.
Applications made without all supporting documents attached, will not be considered.
Additional information: How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process:
- A certified copy of your ID.
- Your final Grade 11 results, stamped by your school or, if you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate.
- Proof of residence.
- A CV with all the relevant information.
- You can track your application at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/account/sign-in
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equal opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Applications are open to all our operation areas of influence.
Obtain a Gmail address if you don’t have one at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/56256?hl=en)
Log on to https://www.angloamerican.com/careers/job-opportunities/apply and search for your bursary of choice.
Closing date: 15 June 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!