Sappi: Engineer-in-Training Programme 2023-2025
Sappi Southern Africa is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the opportunity: Engineer In Training – Mechanical.
- Closing date: 25 May 2023
- Location: Ngodwana, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Sappi is offering a two-year Mechanical Engineer-in-Training opportunity for a recent B Eng or BSc Mechanical Engineering graduate.
The comprehensive on-the-job training programme will enable a graduate to become proficient in mechanical maintenance in heavy industry.
All Sappi trainees are supported by competent and committed mentors who guide development and opportunities in the company for our young talent.
The main responsibilities of the job:
- Complete practical work in the operations based on ECSA standards for candidate engineers.
- Rotate through the mill and provide operational support to engineers in each section.
- Complete improvement projects.
The ideal candidate must have:
- BSc or BEng Mechanical Engineering
- No prior experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Teams)
The position is only available until: 25 May 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!