Rheinmetall Denel Munition: 2024 Quality Internship Programme
Rheinmetall Denel Munition (RF) (Pty) Ltd is recruiting and invites applications for the 2024 Quality Internship Programme.
- Location: Somerset West, Cape Town
- Job Type: Graduate Internship
- Closing Date: Not Specified
The main purpose of the Quality Internship is to assist with quality engineering systems and technical support for the entire product lifecycle with special reference to process development and product manufacturing methods, design and research, inputs, development, production and testing as well as problem solving. The Quality Intern will assist the quality engineer with quality related aspects with regard to specific project standards.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Quality Management System
- Assist with the development of quality system processes, program status indicators, performance measurements and reporting requirements.
- Assist with conducting internal audits according to ISO 9001:2015.
- Apply sound systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritising, communicating and resolving quality issues.
- Assist with compiling and updating PFMEAs, quality control plans and process qualifications.
- Assist with supplier complaints and qualifications.
Operations Support and Continuous Improvement
- Review process inspection-data and prepare statistical and operational performance reports.
- Provide trending analysis on quality issues and performance metrics.
- Assist with the control of non-conforming items during development and series production.
- Perform product and process evaluations to identify areas for improvement and lead continuous improvement projects.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- BEng/BSc in Chemical Engineering
- Good communication skills and time management
- Problem solving skills/Fault finding/Trouble shooting
- High standard of workmanship
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with team
- Must be able to work under pressure
- A flexible, independent, self-motivated and analytical thinker with thoroughness and tenacity
- Office software related proficiencies (Word, Project, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- 12 Months internship Programme
- Internship Stipend
To complete your application, please fill out the following application form. This includes the following steps:
- Enter personal data
- Fill in the questionnaire
- Upload cover letter or answer the personality questions below
- Upload CV
- Upload attachments
We wish you all the best and look forward to your success!
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!