AVIS: Revenue Management Graduate Programme 2023 in Gauteng
AVIS is recruiting and invites recent graduates with 0 to 1 year experience to apply for the Revenue Management Graduate Programme 2023 [x2 posts].
- Reference Number: AV-99
- Closing date: 22 May 2023
- Location: Croydon, Kempton Park, in Gauteng
Key deliverables and outputs
- Generate, validate and analyse the data and present findings on International trends and profitability to inform business decisions.
- Dynamic Pricing that includes building statistical pricing models that enhances customer profiling in business.
- Liaise with business stakeholders in order to determine optimal pricing and communicate findings to all relevant stakeholders.
- Support Senior Analysts and Analysts to implement efficient pricing structures and provide productivity improvements.
- Review and update International pricing model for competitive and effective pricing digressions and future rates (default and non-yielded rates)
- Follow strategy on pricing and make recommendations on pricing decisions to the Executive: Commercial (Private Sector & Partnerships), General Manager: Partnerships and all stakeholders.
- Identify and implement improvements into the pricing tool model and manage versions (document and model change management)
- Develop statistical models as required
- Ensure that correct inbound rates are applicable in the Warloc system for digressive pricing in each season.
Projects and additional revenue opportunities.
- Assist Senior Administrators by using automation that ensures an accurate comparison of competitors car groups to ensure competitor’s fleet has been SIPP matched (Car group, stations, countries, etc) correctly compared to Avis/Budget details.
- Record details of projects and all the implementation stages.
- Document and report on industry (competitor and Avis and Budget) pricing, as well as changes thereof.
- Report on progression and performance of projects, pricing models and system changes – QL2, WARLOC, Cars Cube, BI solutions, statistics software and Pricing Tool.
- Provide ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provide weekly reports to Sales.
- Attend and participate in daily huddles and monthly team meetings.
- Attend Operations team meetings to provide demand insight and understand their challenges.
- Attend Domestic Yield Calls for pricing purposes, to share demand insights and understand challenges.
2. Stakeholders (internal & external customers, suppliers, shareholders, communities)
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key segment manager(s) (SA and regional countries)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with IT teams
- Maintain awareness of ABG best practice
- Share technical knowledge and insight with internal customers to enhance decision making.
Internal and External Stakeholders
The role requires close engagement and collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
Rates Database Team, IT Team, Digital/ Marketing team, Private Sector and Partnerships sales team, Executive: Car Rental and Operations team.
Avis Budget UK pricing team and contracted QL2 suppliers.
Requirements: Academic Qualifications
- BCom / BSc degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Data analytics; Statistical Software as part of Degree
- Driver’s License
- BCom / BSc Honours degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Certifications in AI/ML
- 0 – 1 year experience in business financial performance.
- Previous experience in car rental
This job requires that the employee maintains the highest level of Honesty and Integrity as he /she will have access to company assets, cash handling and confidential record storage areas.
This requires that a formal personal background check is undertaken. In ensuring a safe working environment for all, Avis will prioritise vaccinated employees in the recruitment process.
Applications closing date 22/05/2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!