Anglo American Platinum is inviting applications for the 2023 Scholarship: Polokwane Smelter opportunity.
- Closing Date: 15 June, 2023
- Reference ID: REF44133F
- Experience / Work Type: Entry Level / Bursars
Anglo American Platinum’s scholarship schemes for the Polokwane Smelter area give Early talent an entry point into the company, the mining industry, and the job market. Application can only be made online.
The Anglo American Platinum scholarship is open to any field of study and provides opportunities for learners in our host communities/area of influence to enter the job market in the career of their choice. Our scholarship covers registration, tuition, textbook costs, medical cover, and a computer allowance. Preference is given to learners in Platinum Host Communities. For the latter, applicants are required to provide proof of residence to verify their locality.
What you will need:
- If you are a Grade 12 learner, you must submit your Grade 11 results, stamped by your school, and provisional acceptance at a tertiary institution.
- If you are already a tertiary student, you must submit your 2022 results, stamped by the university, and pass all subjects you registered for in 2023.
- Live in one of Platinum’s host communities. You will need to submit a stamped/ verified proof of residence from your traditional council or municipal councillor.
Applications made without all supporting documents attached, will not be considered.
Additional information: How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process:
- Your certified ID document.
- Your Grade 11 year end results, stamped by your school or,
- If you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate.
- If you are already at an institution of higher learning, your latest certified transcripts, and previous year’s results; and
- A CV with all the relevant information.
- Stamped proof of residence from your local traditional administration or local municipality.
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equal opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
If you do not include all required documents/information on your application, your application will not be considered. All documents must be attached on the day of application.
Obtain a Gmail address if you don’t have one at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/56256?hl=en)
Log on to https://www.angloamerican.com/careers/job-opportunities/apply and search for your bursary of choice.
Closing date: 15 June 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.